Friday, November 21, 2008

Staying awake!

SWEETHEART TAG Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.

What is your husbands name? Kyle Wyle West, or something like that!
How long have you guys been married? 4.5 glorious years! Actually one day short of .5!
How long did you date? A long *ss time... or 7ish years
How old is he? 27
Who is taller? Kyle has me by about 5 inches... good thing I hardly ever wear flats!
Who can sing best? I don't think you want to hear either of us sing.
Who is smarter? Well since I am the smartest person I know... Actually he is pretty dang smart and I would be SOL a whole lot without my personal Kylepedia!
Who does laundry? Mostly HIM! At least that is what he would say! It is fairly close to 50/50
Who pays the bills? Me! It causes him stress just hearing about it, I can't imagine what he would be like if he actually had to do it!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the foot of the bed looking at it, he does
Who mows the lawn? Kyle. Well it's probably about a 60/40. But I don't weed eat so I am a slacker mower!
Who cooks dinner? Me, well I try really hard to. That is the ONLY thing he doesn't do and I try really hard to make sure he doesn't have to worry about what to eat.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are never wrong! He usually apologizes first, of course it's usually because he was the one being a jerk!
Who kissed who first? No idea, that was FOREVER ago! I am sure I did since I use kissing to break the ice!
Who wears the pants? Me for sure. We do what I want, unless he wants to do something else. Then I have to show him why my plans are superior, using my incredible intellect!
Now I TAG whoever feels like it.


I should not fill out surveys at 6 AM!

No comments: