Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween

We made it! I don't know how, but we did. If I wouldn't of got the kids costumes at the beginning of the month, I don't think they would of had them! My kids spent Thursday night at Jane's, she always takes them trick or treating on Main St in the afternoon on Halloween. I had to work Thursday night, so it gave me a chance to get a couple hours of uninterrupted sleep on Friday morning too. This year I made the trek up to Park City too, this was my first year and I had a blast. My kids have always done this, so it was fun to be involved this year. Plus I love Halloween costumes. I was worried that I would be the only adult not dressed up, but there were a few dad's and even fewer mom's not dressed up, so I wasn't the only spoiler. I just didn't have time to worry about me when I woke up. My main goal was to just make it up there! They had a dog parade after the trick or treating, that was pretty cool. Then we came down to go to Ben and Kim's. This is another thing that seems to have become a tradition on Halloween. I love it, Kim makes awesome "chick food" and the kids always have a fun time. We didn;t even go trick or treating this year, the kids just played. We get to see a lot of the Falkners in October. We usually do something for Kim's birthday earlier in the month and then we get Halloween. It is a great chance for our family's to catch up after busy summers apart. Here a some pics (probably a lot, have a mentioned I love Halloween!)

How often do you get to see the hulk make a pizza?

Sleepy Brynn

A couple cute witches

A tired, cranky, sweaty Jack Sparrow.

Grandma and Jack

And a couple dogs, mostly because I think it is hilarious that dogs get their own parade! The humans don't get a parade!


No comments: