Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday

Brynn turned two on Nov 2nd, and Kyle turned 27. The morning of the party was pure chaos. I did not sleep the night before because I thought I lost my purse on my way home from the bachlorette party, turns out it was in LeighAnne's van! So I woke up at 12 (really 11 thank god) then I had to run to the store to get cake, ice cream, and snacks. The lady at the cake counter was totally cool, she must of read my emotions and she catered to my needs and I will forever be grateful! She totally decorated the boring plain cakes for me, without me even asking, she just offered. I have had some unpleasant experiences (they ruined the morning of Paxton's first birthday for me) and it was a well appreciated change. A ton of people showed up and the kids played and ran around. Brynn got about 10 pounds of clothes and some much needed dolls! Kyle mostly got beer! Thanks to everyone who came. I have the best family and group of friends ever. Here are some pics of their party.

Opening presents

Cheese

Sheila opening dolls as fast as humanly possible so Brynn won't throw a fit

Getting her doll all situated in her new stroller.

Blowing out the candles

Those are a lot of candles old man!

He's going to get some help from Packy

These are mostly for Joe because I know how much he loves when Kade does anything that would be considered nonathletic!

No comments: