Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A little Dad photography

When I loaded the pics on the computer today I found these mystery pics. I can only assume they were shot by my darling husband, one night while I was at work. I always worry that they don't get to have any fun, that Kyle just sits around playing stupid tetras on his damn iphone. Since that is what he is doing every night when I leave! It looks like they are getting some fun in though. Which makes me feel a little better about abandoning my family every night. Now if I just has some evidence that they were all brushing and flossing!


I love that he has an entire bag of marshmellows

Ethan is not allowed to have toy weapons. Well none of them are! But when he is posing as a pirate he always holds a pretend sword. I love it!

The scabs on Brynn's nose are from where she face planted the sidewalk last Friday racing Paxton.

No comments: