Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pumpkin carving

We're so cool, we carve pumpkins after Halloween! My little brother is off track so him and my little sister had a sleep over after the birthday party. We needed something to do and Ethan (and me) were really bummed that we didn't get to carve pumpkins this year. There honestly just was not any time. As some of you know we usually carve pumpkins twice a year, and we carve a lot of pumpkins each time. Well we went on the hunt for left over pumpkins. I had been to Harmons earlier in the day so I knew they didn't have any. We lucked out at Reams and here are some pics of our escapades! The best fun $7 can buy!

Paxton carved some of his own this year

Brynn getting her guts!

Pumpkin gut pies! Yummy


Yeah so he probably won't be in drama club, I'm almost positive!

Kyle free handing his from the web!

So proud of her pumpkin

Ellie and her pumpkin. (I did not notice Paxton had the fire stick until I saw this picture! Mom of the year)

Ethan carving

Wyley and his pumpkin

Ethan carved his name into his, after he finished his pirate

Clean up

The finished products. Bottom: Ethan, Middle: Ellie, Top: Kyle

Bottom: Brynn, Middle: Wyley, Top: Paxton

I did not actually get to carve mine, although I bought a pumpkin. I got to help the kids and I had a blast. Kyle was sad (well worried I would be) I didn't get to carve one, but I honestly didn't notice I had so much fun, I love pumpkin carving, and one more time for good measure, I LOVE Halloween!

No comments: