Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The week before Halloween.

My sister's first wedding shower was on Tuesday the 28th, at the hospital. It was fun, we played some good games and had some way yummy food. She blogged about it a couple weeks ago, you can check out her blog for more pics! This is my personal favorite.

I love Kade, especially in a boa!

I make one mean haunted ginger bread house! Of course I had some great helpers!


Jordan School District did not have school on Friday, so Ethan's parade at school was on Thursday! It only took me an hour and a half to get everyone out of the house!

A cranky Jack Sparrow before school. He didn't think his facial hair was exactly correct so he was bummed out.

The little kids all ready to go watch the parade.

In the parade at school.

Picking up big brother at school, on our way to get Packy from his school.

After everyone was done at school we went to Grandma's work to score a butt load of candy and go to lunch with grandma!

We finally make it home!

Ethan's noose!

1, 2, 3.. pull a funny face!

WEEEE!

Super dork!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

OMG on the last picture Ethan is TOTALLY a mini-Kyle!!!