Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Last Dune trip of the year

So the weekend before Halloween we went to the dunes with Brynn and Chris for the last trip of the season:( We left Paxton at home with Grandma Jane. It was a mellow weekend. We didn't ride very much. In fact I didn't ride at all. I went with Kyle on the back of his quad, but that was it. Brynn hated that, apparently she chased after us and wasn't a happy camper for a while. I slept most of Saturday. I was really tired, and had drank an entire bottle of vodka the night before. I really wasn't hung over, but I did need a nap from working nights all week. I am pretty sure I wore my sweats all weekend. Kyle rode a little bit, and they did go wood hunting. That was hilarious, I wish I had pictures of the contraption Kyle strapped to the front of his bike. Here are some pics of our fun, mellow farewell to the summer!


Brynn all ready to go, in all her gear. Well Ethan's gear actually!

Yes we decorated the motor home. Have I mentioned we LOVE Halloween!

Some cute kids!

More cute kids. This picture makes my mom's heart hurt!

Brynn and Dad using the indoor shower for the very first time!

Brynn right after her shower! Wasting no time getting dirty.

No comments: