Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Up and running!

So it was just a power supply. Yes it took us a long time to get one, but once we finally did, it did the trick. So I thought I would post a little quick thing to welcome myself back! Since I have been balancing my checkbook and paying my bills for the last three hours, I am not exactly in 'catch up the blog' mode! This is something I wanted to post at the beginning of October.


I got my very own coffee maker! I am so excited. Kyle hates coffee, the smell, the taste, the idea, everything to do with coffee. So I have never bought one because it wasn't that big of deal to me. Well when I started working nights, I started spending WAY too much money on coffee. I had to take the plung and start making my own coffee. I feel bad for Kyle, but the sound of 40 cents a day compared to 4 dollars a day, helps him deal! The kids love it. They help me make coffee and Brynn and Paxton have to smell the grounds every time I open them! I have to make them kid coffee, which is chocolate milk with a little bit of coconut milk in it! They love it, and we just sit around and drink coffee all day (I wish)!

1 comment:

Stef, Joe and Kade said...

Congrats on your coffee maker! Have a fun day with your kiddos. Call me later!