Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween

Holy cow I love Halloween. It is very easily one of our favorite holidays. It probably pulls a very close second to Thanksgiving. Christmas is just too much stress to be fun, Halloween is a no stress holiday. It is all about having fun, and that is one of the things we do best. My mom bought Brynn a costume when she was out of town a couple weeks ago. Then I bought the boy's costumes last Friday. Paxton was asleep when we got home from the store but of course Ethan had to try his on! Seeing him in his costume makes me so excited for Halloween.. I can't wait. Paxton is going to be the Incredible Hulk. I bought him one of those inflatable costumes with the fan, so I can't wait to see him in it! When he woke up from his nap he was crying. I thought he was saying that he wanted "his mom". I was in the middle of making dinner so it was a minute before I could go to him. I laid down on the floor and asked him what was wrong and told him I was right there. But he wasn't saying he wanted his mom, he was saying, " I want my Hulk!" So I had to go get it out of the cupboard and let him hold it! He carried the mask around with him all weekend.


Brynn in her costume after Paxton's party.


Captain Jack, nice face!


Trying on his 'for reals' Jack Sparrow hat that Grandma got him from Disney Land.


Brynn in the Jack Sparrow hat


With just the hair on.

2 comments:

Stef, Joe and Kade said...

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!! Kade is going to be Batman. What are your guys' plans as far as trick or treating?

The West Family Circus said...

I am going to PC in the afternoon to do the main street thing. I don't know what we are doing in the evening.