Sunday, December 14, 2008

For LeighAnne!

Here are our Thanksgiving pics! It was short, sweet and there was a ton of good food... of course! Dinner was at my house this year. I like having dinner at my house. I enjoy cooking and this year with my mom immobile it was really the only option. Plus my mom gets really stressed out about having people at her house and I do not. I am a zero stress factory! The turkey I made was delicious! There was no left over turkey from my 19 lb bird! I had to make another turkey over the weekend so we could make turkey sandwiches. SO and JO brought over DDR and we played that after dinner. Then I took a quick nap before I headed off to work. Which really pissed JO off! Apparently babies don't need critical care on the holidays! Really he just wanted to stomp my ass at DDR, he really likes to win, it's kind of his thing!


PW's very healthy dinner of marshmallows and cranberry goo!


What did we ever do without DDR!?! Really what else is there to do on Thanksgiving!


How all good Thanksgivings should be spent


PW deciding that maybe a little substance would be good!

No comments: