Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Nail painting

What's a Saturday morning without some nail painting. The Friday before Xmas my sister came over and painted my toes while I was in a comotose state from being awake for, who knows how many hours straight. Well the nail polish and everything was still on the mantle on Saturday morning so of course PW had to be painted. Like the post below, he kept saying, "Me be like a girl, I be a princess!" Well it really is too cute to pass up and I really don't care if he becomes a cross dresser! Well once the paint was out BW needed in on the action. I think they look dang cute!

BW

PW, yes that is a tattoo of a parrot in a heart, flower wreath!

So happy and proud of themselves! Nice long johns BW! (Sorry about the food all over her face, I would say we had just had breakfast, but the truth is, her face usually has some sort of food product on it!)

1 comment:

Stef, Joe and Kade said...

I am going to go with booger product if it is BW's face! They are so cute though!!