Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hair cuts!

A week or so ago I cut Brynn's hair off. Well I took her to have it cut, I didn't actually cut it! She wouldn't let me put it in a pony tail or braid it anymore but she really thought it was cool to get it flat ironed so I chopped it off! So last night I cut all of my hair off too (10") and donated it to locks of love. Here are the before and after pics!










Her are some 'during' shots!


Goodbye Bynnies hair!




Almost done!


Right after she cut my pony tail off!


Me trying to get a pic after she cut the sides off too!

A couple afters!


Having a sucker after being so good during her hair cut.


Just being a goof at the house!


The mandatory self pic!


Kissy kiss


Kyle tried to take like a thousand pictures of our new hair but my eyes were always closed so that is what I am posting!

2 comments:

Chelsea Ivie!! said...

LOVE IT! You guys are sooo cute!

Meet the Falkners said...

So cute. You look like twinners! I love it on both of you.