Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 4...Universal

Universal studios! One of my very favorite places in Southern California! Okay my favorite place! I loved it when my Dad lived in Cali, I love it now! If you go there, and you should, invest in the front of the line pass! OMG they can not get you on the rides fast enough. Saturday was bound to be a busy day, what better way to deal with a packed amusement park then to have VIP treatment the whole day! I thought some of the stuff would scare Ethan but he is a champ. The only thing he didn't like was the Mummy ride. He rode Jurrasic park three or four times and the Simpsons like 5 or 6! He wasn't even scared in the earth quake simulation!


Shrek!


Jaws!

Curious George


Now that is one SEXY couple!

P.S. I am really sorry I am too stupid to flip my pics the right way!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! Dylan would be in heaven meeting Curious George! He must be new. That's awesome!