Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter

So since Easter was forever ago I can't really remember what happened! I know that night before I was up until 2AM getting everything ready while Kyle slept on the couch. We also dyed eggs on Saturday night which I always enjoy and so do the kids. As always the kids were spoiled. They each got a new outfit and jammies. This year the Easter Bunny hid money eggs along with the real eggs which everyone thought was pretty cool. Little do they know I just emptied one of their zillion piggy banks to fill them! I am officially the worst mom ever... Not only did I basically steal and re-gift their own money but they picked out all of their own stuff at Target the day before so I could 'give it to the Easter Bunny to hide' Yep I'm awesome! My mom made a yummy dinner and Stef and Joe came over to help eat it. I had to take mine to work with me so I didn't get to socialize but everyone says it was a fun time.


Here is Packy after school on Thursday! I love his school they always make the coolest stuff and do the funnest things.


Here is Ethan with his loot


Brynn is really excited about all the candy


Paxton being a little OCD about the egg lining up. These are another pair of Jammies he picked out at Target and he now pretty much lives in them! Today he played outside in them and wore his snow boots for shoes. It was a pretty awesome sight.


Here they all are sorting the 'cold' eggs from the plastic so they can go back int he fridge.

No comments: