Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 2.. 1st day of Disney

Day one started early and ended late! We had a great time. Not much to say, we spent the entire day in the park, here are some pics! Me and Kyle had not been to Disney since we were little. So all I have to say is that Fast Pass is the best invention ever!


Our very first ride in the park! He rode with my mom on most rides this day it was kind of like me and Kyle were just there together, which is a rarity in our lives. We actually felt a little weird without anyone to chase around and discipline all day! Don't worry, we quickly got over this!


The Alice and Wonderland ride. One good thing about Disney is that everything is kid friendly. The kids can ride everything. However for thrill seekers like myself it would be very boring without that happy face to look at all day!


Cute kids in a teacup right after lunch!


Some hot mamas in a teacup! We were definitely the fastest cup out there and no one lost their lunch!


Kyle not participating in the teacups and looking super cool in my pink back pack! Looking awfully serious while he plans where to go next!


A happy family in the submarine line. The ride is better now that they upgraded it to Nemo but it's still pretty lame! Well not lame just not worth the wait and the ride its self takes too long as well.


The super HOT couple! The flash wasn't going off and so I have like 10 of this pictures and my face ranges from my stupid smile to getting really pissed that the camera isn't working! I should make a flip book out of them!


My mom scarring me yet again in the Tiki Room at the end of the day! FYI.. this is my scarred for life face! I thought for sure we were going to scar Ethan as well but he liked those damn singing birds!


Exactly what 14 hours of Disney does to a 6 year old! This is how we all felt in the inside. He did make it the whole week without a stroller though he is a trooper!

No comments: