Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 3... Disney day 2

Day 2 was character day. We actually didn't even see any characters the day before which was good since our stupid hotel told me that they didn't have my autograph books even know they actually did! So we woke up ready to hit toon town and fill those books! Quick side note..WTH is up with the adults getting photos and autographs for themselves? If you do this, you may have a problem. We also ate dinner at Goofy's Kitchen this night which may have been one of the best investments of my life! They really made me feel like I got my money's worth. The characters went to every table (and there are a lot of them)and while we were there they did two dances with the kids. Even the photos they sell you are reasonably priced as far as Disney is concerned. I will probably go to a character dining every time we go. The kids had so much fun and that's what really matters to me. Plus tax and tip is included so there is nothing to worry about!


His cool pirate outfit that I got him to go with his autograph book and sword pen! Thankfully he didn't insist on wearing this to the park!


Minnie!


Where all kids should go!


Roger rabbit line


Pluto


Ethan pulling out the sword and the stone!


The fam on the canoes. I have never been on these. I didn't know people actually did them! But Eth wanted to and what Eth wanted Eth got... this week at least!


SSOOOOO excited! Towards the end of the day he was tired cranky and a little cold!


On the monorail on the way to dinner. This is my post splash mountain (see facebook photos!) hair and (lack of) make-up!


Chef Goofy


Dancing at Goofy's kitchen!

No comments: