Monday, March 3, 2008

What's in your purse?


K, I saw this on another blog and I had to do it. So here it is, my beautiful purse. Thanks Eth for the awesome birthday present. I love my "Valentimes" purse. It's not to exciting, but here it goes....There's my wallet of course. This holds all of my receipts, my coupons, my credit and debit cards, my library card, all my frequent shopper punch cards, and the all important check book, also my ID. It's a busy little thing. Also I love it because it is pink and covered in stars and everyone knows it is my secret ambition to be a rock star! Then the usual suspects, a pen, a tide pen (most important), my inhaler, some diet pills, air borne, my keys, and of course gum. Well there it is, my purse, I hope none of my readers are psychiatrists getting ready to analyze this and find out how crazy I am!

1 comment:

Meet the Falkners said...

Awesome idea. You an exremely neat person. I think if I did this, there would be lint, used tissues, and half eaten kids candy in mine! I know that is horrible, but my purse is where I stuff everything!