Friday, March 21, 2008

Please join me!!!

K, well here is a brief list of the charity runs I will be doing this summer. There may be more to come. I know for sure I will be doing a triathlon but I haven't looked for one yet. On April 12th I will be doing the MS 5k, on April 26th I will be doing the March of Dimes 5k, then finally I joined a team to do the Susan B Komen 5k on May 10th. I have a donation page set up for the breast cancer run. My page is: http://www.active.com/donate/komenslc2008/tararocks, please donate here and it will go towards my personal goal and my teams goal. 75% of local donations go to local cancer treatment and research centers and 25% is for the American Cancer Society. I will set up pages for March of Dimes and MS as well, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Yes I know they are first... I am just really passionate about breast cancer. If any one would like to join me on any of my en devours that would be great, just leave me a comment or shoot me a quick email.

No comments: