Sunday, March 23, 2008

Paxton Naughty West

Paxton is such a middle child. Troubled to the bone! Since staying at home (the whole three weeks) I have discovered how truly malicious he is! I am not kidding, I can not go pee without him destroying something. i.e dismantling a completely full sippy cup into all 6 pieces! That's just while I take a potty break. Imagine what would happen if I tried to hang up laundry!!!! When we went to the library on Thursday he thought it was hilarious that I couldn't yell at him. He just kept whispering, "hide, hide" and would run in between the aisles to hide from me. Since I was trying to watch Brynn and Ethan as well I don't know where he spent most of our library trip, all I know is that he had the quiet part down! His pre-school teachers have nothing but good things to say to him, how he progresses and how quiet he is, maybe they would like to buy him!?! Well here are some pics to give you all a little insight into my daily life....

This is what happens when I hang up laundry, That is my beautiful kitchen border, permanent markered!


This looks an awful lot like an 'E' to me, but he's not fessing up.


Oh and here is my beautiful electronic picture frame that my lovely husband bought me for Christmas, with Jeep fund money, might I add. That is Brynn (the same pic at the very bottom of my blog) under all the black marker.


Here he is shamefully cleaning up his mess. Obviously this isn't going to take off permanent marker but Kyle thought it would be good for him to scrub the wall for two or three hours. Luckily for him he is two and only had to endure a couple minutes of torture.


He was even kind enough to look at me for this pic after his beating and time out. No we don't actually beat our kids, please don't report us!


Let me just answer a couple questions for everyone, yes the markers are lucked up, I was hanging up laundry for about 4 minutes before checking on everyone, the wall isn't the only thing he got, he also got the floor, some of the island, a couple chairs, and the bottom support of the table, I can't magic eraser the wall paper, it takes the design as well as the marker. Now go back to your mellow lives and be thankful your kids aren't pure evil all day. Yes, all day, that is not an exaggeration. Okay it is, when he is tired he is really lovable, he loves to snuggle more than any of my kids, that is probably why I put up with it and don't actually sell him! I just wish he was tired more often! This incident caused my first mental break down since becoming a full time mom. It had been a long time coming, since about day four, (I think this was day 18ish!) but this was my breaking point!

1 comment:

Britt said...

You're kids are adorable! I just love Paxton's cheeks. He reminds me of my Howard...also our middle child. Just in the looks though. He, so far, has been the easiest kid. (knock on wood)THey grow so fast! Enjoy 'em.