Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ethan Carter West

OK, so since this is the west family blog I have decided to blog about my kids. I really like to blog about myself! So I will start with Ethan.... he is my sensitive child. I don't think he has a regular tone of voice. I am pretty sure he is constantly whining. He is my big helper, he loves to help, unless it involves throwing something away, for some reason that is the chore he really does not like to do. He is more than willing to help me out around the house with almost anything else though. He loves his sister, he is not so sure about his brother. It might be that Paxton truly can beat on him, the kid is solid, and Eth is so dainty! Right now he is big into rhyming words and his five senses. I would like him to be more worried about his address and phone number and how to count to twenty, (he really doesn't like 14 and 15, he skips them every time) but I guess it will all come with time! He is super excited about big boy school and the fact that he had his cholesterol drawn last week and he can't wait to find out if it is high or low. He is pretty sure it will be low because he exercises all of the time!

His very first worm that he caught by himself, he was pretty proud of it. I actually tried to get out of seeing the worm because I was making dinner or something and he made me go see it because he had done it all by himself. Then he killed it because when I was trying to get out of it I had mentioned that girls don't really like worms because the are yucky and gross.... lesson learned! (Also, love the dead grass in the background, thanks Dune!)


I just love this pic, I think he looks about twelve in it, and that breaks my heart. He loves to pose for the camera, the boy really should be a model. Look how excited Joe looks in the background! This is at Kade's 2nd b-day party and he is opening presents just to the right of me! Paxton is trying really hard to get those horn things to work!


This is Ethan being grumpy, who knows why, I can't remember exactly. I think he was mad because he couldn't play guitar hero or something like that!


This is him pretending to be happy so we can stop at Wendy's on the way to Kade's party!


This is him warming up to play guitar hero after Kade's party, notice the TV isn't even on yet!

No comments: