Sunday, March 23, 2008

My kids (Brynn)

Brynn is very sweet, but very naughty. She is the typical youngest child, she can melt your heart with no effort. However, she causes a lot of trouble, the difference is that when she cause trouble, she can always make it seem like it was someone else's fault. Usually one of her brothers!
She had a really great easter, ate candy non stop, (you can see her Ethiopian distended belly in the pic below!) hardly ate any real food, and had a blast playing with Joe, grandma and grandpa!

I just thought she looked like an Eskimo in this pic! She closes her eyes when she smiles, just like we all do! It must be genetic or something!

Here she is being naughty... one, she is standing on the play dough table... two, she as just dumped out all the crayons, and three she is saying cheese for Kyle because she knows that there is no way she is going to get in trouble because she is too dang cute and dad (and mom) is a sucker for it!

More being naughty, also I love her messy hair, I had just taken her pig tales out maybe ten minutes before! She is getting ready for bed, hence the diaper, my kids really don't get to run around in their diapers all day! Look at the crayons all over the floor! and no she didn't get in trouble at all, oh man, she truly is the baby!


Blowing a horn at her favorite cousin's (Kade) birthday party. Got to love the sponge bob hat and Tommy Boy on the TV!


Partying with Grandma, in a diaper again. She truly isn't always in a diaper she just spilled her drink on her on the way to Joe's house and her pants are in the dryer! I just love those big front beaver teeth and her closed eyes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its really ok if your kids are in their diapers all day. I wont judge you. I mean really, why even get them dressed? I wonder half the time. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. Thanks for joining my team BTW. That will be awesome. I will let you know when I pick up the t-shirts.