Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am so cool!

Cause now I am rollin' in a mini van. We did it, we bought a mini van, and I am damn proud of it! I hated the Jeep it was small, loud, rattly, shaky, pretty much everything you can expect from a Jeep. I still have my car, I love that stupid thing and I can't bring myself to get rid of it, and Kyle gets to keep the Jeep, but now he can lift it higher and blah blah blah. There are not enough seats in the rock crawler for all the kids, so at least we will have room for everybody in the chase vehicle! I think the reason I can't get rid of the car is because when me and Kyle worked at Acura that was like the best time of our lives. Our lives are great now and I am not discounting that, but in Phoenix specifically at Scottsdale Acura, we had great friends (I love you Janelle!), a great boss and it was just the two of us, it was just a really great time in our lives and I have wanted that stupid TL S since then! Anyway, I love my car and I love my van. It is a 2003 white Dodge Grand Caravan. I will post a pic as soon as I take one!

1 comment:

HappyHearts said...

I love you too! Man Acura was some good times. It was never the same without you. The two of us had a blast in that cashier booth! LOL