Friday, April 25, 2008

Brynn is a super model!

I love to take pictures of Brynn. I believe that she is just a true natural beauty. Unfortunately it is quite hard to get a picture of her when she isn't making a silly face. Apparently she thinks she is a West or something!

Fresh out of the tub, with a new hair cut! Thanks for getting those bangs out of my eyes!



I think this is the ultimate model pose. I am so sad that her face is leaky in it! She just looks beautiful



This is her scowl. Not very scary, huh?



Being beautiful in Dad's hat. Nice smile!



More playing around with Dad's hat!



Just wanted to have her picture taken!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its very interesting to see how your kids more often than not are not wearing clothes. Hot? Bored? or is this stay at home mow thing making you lazy? :)

The West Family Circus said...

Haha, they are usually dirty, so I have stripped their clothes off of them... and I am pretty sure Paxton is a nudest!