Thursday, April 17, 2008

Got to love spaghetti!

This is what happens when babies eat spaghetti by themselves. I am really just starting to think that she loves being messy. See below incredible hulk post. I can't pass up posting pics of my kids doing things most kids are not even allowed to think about doing! I like to think that I am a pretty lax mom and my kids get to experiment pretty freely.


Standing on her chair for a better full body view of the mess!


Smiling at me not at Dad with the camera


Still looking at me! But way cute non the less


One more bite for good measure. Better get some of it in that belly!




Yes she is standing on the table. Yes I am shoving food in my face in the back ground. Oh man she is adorable. Who lets their kids stand on the table? People with adorable kids that's who!

No comments: