Thursday, April 17, 2008

A taste of spring

So we all know last weekend was beautiful, before we got the snow! Well I took full advantage of it. Dressed my kids in spring gear, hit the back yard and the park. Although I am not sure my kids know the difference! We went on a walk to Harmons to pick up a movie from Red Box and eat lunch. Then on the way home we hit the park on 10th east and 114th south. Ethan says it is the worst park ever because he tripped and got his first sliver (no pics), but he sure had a good time. Ethan rolled down a hill for the first time. So did Paxton although he didn't quite get the hang of it. I rolled down it a whole bunch. Kyle was not a fan of the rolling. He kept telling me how I was covered in grass and blah blah. He is such a baby, there is nothing funner then rolling down a grass hill at the park. Although the bigger you get, the more air you catch and I did get a little banged up! All totally worth it! Unfortunately, I can't get the pics of the hill rolling to load I will try again soon!


If it wasn't for that Letterman gap in his teeth, this boy could be a super model!


I hope this is a picture of what a good helper Ethan is, and not just of my fantastic ASSets!


Once again, dirty face, but still a super model to me!


Having way too much fun, that is actually a smile, although it kind of looks like terror!


Not quite sure why we want a picture of him in the slide!

No comments: