Monday, June 29, 2009

Paxton's graduation

So the Thursday before Memorial, Paxton had his last day of preschool and their little program/graduation. I just want to start by saying that I totally forgot about it! I picked him up from school that day and his teacher asked if I was going to be there and I was like, "sure am"!!!! I had to call in to work, thankfully there was two of us scheduled so it was fine that I was late. It was so cute and he knew all the songs and actions and participated in all. Some kids are just too young to be into the whole thing, but he did not disappoint! He had so much fun in school this year and I can't wait for him to go back next year.


This is him singing the friend song to his BFF Will!


Getting is toes in another song. I don't think he missed a single action!


Playing shark!


Wearing his giraffe mask


Getting his certificate.. still in his mask!

No comments: