Monday, June 29, 2009

Ethan blog

ECW.....

Officially knows more then me! He tells story about stuff that I have no idea how he knows about it. He was telling Paxton about juvie the other day in the car. He was telling me about six shooters earlier in the week. The kid just cracks me up!
He is a huge help and I find myself telling him to remember to be a kid and that he doesn't have to hold so much responsibility upon himself.
He will make a kind caring husband one day.
I am so lucky that all my kids want to snuggle. I am so sad that I am going to loose my first little boy very soon. I know the day is coming that he will be too cool to love his mom.
He has alone time almost everyday. I will be wondering where he went and I will find him playing in his room by himself. After a while he will come out and join the crowd.
He wants to get a dog, so for the past couple months he has been picking up after my mom's dog in the backyard everyday to prove he is ready for the responsibility.
He wants to impress his dad with all his hard work during the day, and really likes to prove that he is capable of being well behaved.
He is always willing to help and I ask way more of him then I should.
He is so independent and can do almost everything himself. From bathing and dressing, to feeding and cleaning.
He is really turning into a little boy. He loves to play fight. He is obsessed with guns. (Since he just barely got his first gun a month ago, this is interesting to me) He is a total show off.
He has the most tender heart. His feelings are broken so easily.
He loves his family and getting to spend time with his grandmas, and grandpas, aunts, uncle, and nephew.

He keeps our family in shape, and makes us smarter by being around, we love that kid.

His random pics..........





No comments: