Monday, June 29, 2009

Paxton blog

Mr. Packy....

He is our happiest kid. It takes a lot to get Packy down. He just likes to play and have a good time.
He loves to do tricks and is definitely our biggest dare devil.
He loves to snuggle, which melts my heart. I get absolutely nothing done all day at home. I would much rather snuggle all my kids then do chores!
He loves to ride on the motorcycle with his dad. He also loves to go to the dunes.
He talks about school all the time and I don't think he realizes it's summer and that he isn't currently going to school.
He sings all the time! He may very well be my drama club boy.
He really just wants to be loved. He wants to make friends and be happy. He gets so sad when Ethan or Brynn won't play with him. Or when they are being mean.
He can be just as mean though, and isn't pleasant when he doesn't get his way!
If I could somehow keep him and Brynn apart my life would be a lot easier. They get together and conjure up ways to make my life hard. If they aren't being naughty, they aren't happy.
He is getting to the stage that he wants to help. Him and Ethan fight over who gets to help me. I know it's a rough life!
He tends to be a pickier eater, then Brynn. Maybe it's a boy thing.
He can eat a melon as fast as I can cut it. He would eat fruit all day long if I let him. Any fruit he isn't picky when it comes to fruit at all.
He almost never eats dinner well, but eats me out of house and home the rest of the day.
He loves to be naked or in jammies, and it is really hard to get him to change clothes. Once he is in something he tends to think it's good to wear for the next 7-10 days!

Overall I love my Packy he is sweet and kind, loves his family, and brings a ton of laughs to our house.

Here are some random pics...........






No comments: