Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why I need constant supervision!

Me and the kids had a crazy day on Monday. So I was in a hurry at the end of the day to get ready for work. Me and the kids were filthy and needed baths really bad. So I made the commanding decision to throw the little kids in the shower with me to conserve time. We all got out and dried off. I let them run around my bedroom in their birthday suits while I got ready for work. Well when I got to the make up stage they both wanted some. I even asked Packy, "Are you sure you want some on, make up is for girls?" He assured me he did anyway. So this is what we got, two toddlers and a mom ready for a night on the town!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tara that is shameful. Although i cant talk...I put fairy wings on my little guy and loved every second of it. :)