Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A birthday party at Jungle Jim's!

Ethan went to a birthday party today for a friend from pre-school, Matthew. I dropped him off and then I took Brynn and Paxton around and let them play. We stayed separated form the party group, but we would run into each other every once and a while. They all seemed to have a really good time. Even though I had only three hours of sleep I managed to get everyone up and ready, there alive and on time! We all had a nap when we got home. Here is a quick fact that you may not all know, my first job was at Jungle Jim's. This is only the second or third time I have been there since I became a mom 5 1/2 years ago. Everything is exactly the same and there are like 3 or 4 of the same people that still work there. 10 years later! What I do remember is always yelling at the kids for bouncing the hydraulics on the airplanes. Guess whose kids bounced the planes? That would be Paxton and Brynn of course. Also climbing on the front of the redemption counter, guess whose kids climbed on it? Well, just Brynn actually! She really was pretty well behaved. She rode every ride. I put her on them all by herself at least once. She got in buckled and got out all by herself. She did a great job! I don't think she knows she is only 1. Here are a few (lot) of my favorite pics!

Brynn on the marry go round! "Horsies, Yee haa"

Ethan did not make this face on his own, I prompted it from him. Although he was really proud of his tickets, I just wanted a silly face to go with it!

Brynn did not want to share the motor cycle. She is pushing with all of her mite to get Paxton off.

You can barely tell in this picture but Brynn is holding her hands up like the big kids and Packy is holding on for dear life!

Ethan with the birthday boy, Matthew, and their other friend from school, BreAnna. Those are some cute kids.

Ethan and BreAnna trying to hold their hands up while going backwards on the roller coaster.

Brynn flying her very own plane. She even was able to work the hydraulics and get herself in the air all by herself!

So this picture isn't all that great but they really loved being spun on this ride. I remember that was my favorite ride when I worked there. All us stupid teenagers would get on this ride and see how fast we could spin before it was no longer fun!

No comments: