Saturday, February 16, 2008

My birthday






K, here they are the infamous birthday pics. We had so much fun even though a bunch of people totally dogged out and didn't show up. We played beer pong and just hung out and talked. The highlight of the evening was when we played the "bag game". We stole this idea from some Mini owners, Candy and Mike. They have this huge military duffel bag filled with all kinds of different clothes. Well they were unable to make it so we had to improvise with stuff me and Stef had around the house. It is basically like hot potato. Someone is in charge of the music (in our case it was Ethan), you pass this bag full of clothes around the circle and when the music stops you have to pull and item out of the bag, with out looking. If you choose not to wear the item correctly you have to pull out two items in it's place (no one does this!). Taking your clothes off is not required, but I give big props to Dan and Pedro for making the night a complete blast!! Thanks to everyone that made it and to all of you that didn't... you SUCK! but I still love you.
P.S There are a ton more pics, my goal this weekend is to figure out how to make a slide show!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Well since I wasn't even invited to the b-day party I wasn't able to dog out. But whatever, it's cool...

Meet the Falkners said...

I am with Liz, where was the invite?