Thursday, February 14, 2008

Boring week!

So I started this silly thing a few days ago and have since been at a loss for words. I can not think of one single thing to post. I want to post my bday pics but I have to do that at home, and it turns out I have absolutley no free time while I am there. At work is a different story. My whole department got laid off so as we transition everything over to an out of state office there is less and less stuff for me to do while I am here. We were all so sick last week (I only worked two days) and I think my kids are finally starting to feel better. I am the sickest one now, I hate having to breath through my mouth at night. My tongue gets all dehydrated and I can't taste anything. We aren't doing anything for Valentine's day, well that I am aware of at least. Kyle isn't much of a surprise kind of guy, so I am sure we aren't doing anything. We are so lame when it comes to that kind of stuff. We make sure our kids have a good time on the holidays but when it comes to us we just don't have any energy left over, I guess. Well hopefully there will be some exciting pics of my bday to look at soon! Hopefully tonight. I really hope that starting in March when I am a stay at home mom that this will stay interesting.

P.S. If anyone knows of a felxible work from home job that would be great.

1 comment:

HappyHearts said...

Hey girl. Try this website. I have a friend who legitimately found a job on here. I keep meaning to look at it for myself and for my mom . . . let me know what you think!

http://www.dirtydiapersyndrome.com/