Monday, May 24, 2010

Paxton's Pre School Graduation!

Paxton's preschool had a little program on Friday, and although I missed it because I was at work, I hear it was very cute. His birthday is Sept 9th so he will not be going to kindergarten until next year. I am glad he has another year of preschool though, I don't feel like he is ready yet. Plus he and Brynn are both really excited that she gets to go there next year, with him! I'm not very excited about having to drive there 5 days a week instead of 3, but it's not about me..right?! Here are some pics....

Oh, and he picked out his own outfit!


Thinking about singing!


Cheese


Super cheese


Him and his teacher!


Run Packy, run!


His yearbook page!

The world according to Packy, "My name is Paxton. I'm four and my birthday is, uh... Thursday. My favorite colors are green and blue. I like to eat chicken nuggets. At school, I like to swing on the swings and make stuff. At my home, I like to go to the beach. When I am sad, my mom and my brother get me treats. When I grow up, I think I will just be a grown up."

So funny, I just love this silly kid, so stinking much!

1 comment:

The Herren's said...

That is so damn cute! I love that his birthday is Thursday. That is hilarious!! :)