Friday, February 13, 2009

Finally!

Here are the pics of the painting. These pretty much are the only pics I took in January. Ethan turned 6 on the 10th but did I have my camera.. no! So here you go, we finally said goodbye to the awful country wallpaper!

A couple before.....


This shows the kitchen wall paper pretty well

This shows the whiteness and country-ness of the living room paper!



During......






The finished project......



Sorry I don't have a kitchen pic, or pics without people in them, but I think you get the idea!

3 comments:

emily said...

I can't BELIEVE that you got rid of that nasty wallpaper in the kitchen...it had so much character!

Love the new look!!! can't wait to see it in person

Meet the Falkners said...

It looks so good. I bet it feels great to have it all done!

Elizabeth said...

FYI... Still freaks me out...