Tuesday, January 20, 2009

As always, staying awake at work!

K, so you really don't have to waste you time reading this, but I am tired and bored so I am filling this out!

1. I have come to realize that my butt: is pretty fantastic

2. I have come to realize that when I talk: it's usually exactly how I feel

3. I have come to realize that, if I love someone: they are dang lucky

4. I have come to realize that, I need: to let more small things go

5. I have come to realize that, I lost: ...well I have lost lots of things!

6. I have come to realize that, I hate it when: I can't get everything done on time

7. I have come to realize that, if I'm drunk: I am a dirty, dirty girl! Oh yeah and I LOVE it!

8. I have come to realize that, marriage: is really awesome

9. I have come to realize that, work: is something I enjoy

10. I have come to realize that, I will always be: loved, and most likely spoiled rotten!

11. I have come to realize that, I like: when things go my way

12. I have come to realize that, the last time I cried was: right before I decided to get completely trashed!

13. I have come to realize that, my cell phone is: usually dead, lost, or broken!

14. I have come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning: I am really cranky!

15. I have come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night: I think about a bunch of crap I can't control

16. I have come to realize that, right now I am thinking about: how comfy my bed is going to be in two hours

17. I have come to realize that, babies: are not all that annoying, as long as they are mine!

18. I have come to realize that, when I get on Myspace: I waste a lot of time

19. I have come to realize that, today I will: not get near as much sleep as I would like

20. I have come to realize that, tonight I will: probably be painting

21. I have come to realize that, tomorrow I will: have to go to school

22. I have come to realize that, I really want to: please people!

23. I have come to realize that, working out: is something I enjoy

24. I have come to realize that, friends: won't always be there

No comments: