Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kindergarten

Here are some pics from Ethan's first day of Kindergarten. I can't believe he is five. I am an old lady! As sad as I am that he is growing up, I could not wait for him to start. I am pretty sure Jordan school distric was the last district to start this year, and I was getting really impatient waiting for him to go to school. I am so glad I made it through the summer, with the whole stay at home mom thing. This is the reason I wanted to stay home in the first place; to be able to get them to and from school safely. I also put Paxton in pre school this year. He tested out of speech therapy so I decided on three years of pre school rather then having him out of school for an entire year, before doing the normal two years of preschool. He ended up having an accident on his very first day, but other than that I think he is excited.


Showing me his butt because he doesn't think that you really are supposed to take pictures on your first day of school.


Looking so handsome


I can't believe I am actually posting this. But I had to work 7pm-7am the night before this, so I thought I would let you all see how lovely I look after being awake for 24 hours!


Handsome in his hoodie!


Cheesing it up before he got out of the van at school. NO I did not walk him to the door. YES I am a bad mom, but I was not about to get up all three kids and dress them after being at work all night, so Paxton and Brynn are naked in the back of the van!

1 comment:

emily said...

Congratulations on the big kindergartener (is that really a word?)